VIN & WINE IN NUMBERS
- 4211 Vin & Wine tasting vouchers have been sold in Quebec in the last 5 months.
- 442 people participated to our wine tastings.
- $190.000 is the additional income that will share by our hosting restaurants in 2013.
- 108 participants have been surprised by our new events on Quebec Wine's of which 97.2% wrote they will now or eventually buy the wine.
- Purchase opportunity - 97.2%.
- 266 wine tastings are scheduled for 2013 for 4300 participants.
- 97% of participants fill our form with phone number + e-mail address + intention of purchase at the end of each wine tasting.
- 90% of attendees noted our events as "excellent", 10 say the event was "good".
- 5 wines from Quebec plus 2 from France are presented to each of our events for comparison.
- 99% wrote that our knowledge of the topic was "excellent", 1% specified that it was "good".
- 100% was a useful event.
- 80% added "very useful".
- 95% added "definitely".
- 99.3% would recommend our events.
- 95% would participate in other workshops and want to know more about wine.
- 95% will recommend the participating restaurants we have chosen.
- 70% specified that it was "excellent".
- 85% say the quality of the wine chosen as "excellent", 15% wrote it was "good".
- 16 is the amount of participants per event.
- Perfect for full personalisation - 94%.
- Our wine tastings are performed during a 4 or 5 course meal to gain maximum appreciation of the wines.
- $600.000 of wine will be sold this year from our recommendations, club and website.
- $85 is the average price paid for our wine events by each participant.
All documents related to this infographic is available on request.