YOUTUBE STATISTICS TO BLOW YOUR MIND
YouTube stats and facts
- Nearly one out of every two people on the Internet visits YouTube.
- Over 4 billion videos are viewed every day.
- Over 800 million unique users visit YouTube each month.
- Millions of channel subscriptions happen each day.
- More videos are uploaded to YouTube in one month than the 3 major US networks created in 60 years.
- YouTube reaches more US adults aged 18-34 than any cable network.
- 100 million people performs a social action on YouTube every week (likes, shares and comments).
Social media superpower
- 500 years of YouTube video are watched every day on Facebook.
- +700 YouTube videos are shared on twitter each month.
- YouTube is localized in 53 countries (61 languages).
- 98 of AdAge's Top 100 advertisers have run campaigns on YouTube and the Google Display Networks.
- Revenue from YouTube videos have been doubling every year for the last four years.
- Hundreds of YouTubers earn 6-figure salaries.
- Monthly viewership is the equivalent of roughly ten Super Bowl audiences.
- If YouTube were a country, it would be the third largest country in the world after China and India.